Subject: Re: (New) windows modeller!!
From: [email-masked] (Marcus Ward)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 21:11:26 -0500

>It's sad how everyone just gives something a cursory glance and is instantly
>an authority on the subject. AMAPI is a good modeller. If only the people
>criticizing it here knew the half of what it could do.

I never claimed to be an authority, you did.
>
>Kai-style interface? I don't think so. The interface is EXTREMELY functional.
>And if someone says that modeller's interface surpasses a intuitive design
>such as amapi's then please go and do user interface design 101.

sorry, I dont write em, I just use em.

Third, there's a little button on one of the menus that puts
>you in non-perspective view.

I didnt know that. let me go back and play with it some more

 Fourth, there is no mouse 'lag'. Take your
>finger off
>that left button while not doing any functions..

Yes, there is cursor lag, and no I wasnt holding down the button. Youre not
talking to a first time computer user, I know how to use a mouse.  Maybe its
my dreadfully slow computer? (P100 16meg,ATI Mach 64)

>If people bothered to look, things would be so much easier. Broaden your mind.
>Modeller is not the do-all end-all solution.
>
>Cheers
>Kon

Gee Kon, do I detect bitterness?  Am I not allowed to dislike something?
Sorry, I do.  I like modelers "primitive" interface. It works well.  And Pop
always said, if it ain't broke don't fix it.  As for your nice little
letter, what, do you work for these people?  

Madness
(Marcus Ward)